Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nifty Nails

Hello everyone! Happy second day of 2013! Hope all of y'all haven't already skipped out on your new years resolutions, I'm trying to stick to mine! So for Christmas many of my friends and I exchanged presents and I received many nail polishes, since I am obsessed with doing my nails for the appropriate season! Kind of quirky, but oh well! My collection of nail polishes have been growing much to rapidly lately to really keep them nearby without getting knocked over, lost, or misplaced somewhere. I had seen this idea before many times so I thought I would give it a try since my family uses up candles so quickly. You can turn old candle containers, that once held the actual candle, into a cute and unique way to store your nail polish! All you need to do, is if the candle is already burned up, you can easily scrape out the left-over wax with a sharp tool. Then you can either hand wash the container or put it in the dishwasher, either one wont harm the container. Here are a few examples below of this cute storage idea.












The nail polish bottles fit perfectly inside no matter what brand, and are easily displayed, and convenient to get to! Hopefully this neat and inexpensive way to organize your colorful polishes inspires you to burn up those old, dusty candles and get to organizing!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea! Once my friend cleaned out Christmas candle containers from the year before and gave her friends home-made salsa in them! It was so cute. Love re-purposing!

    ReplyDelete