Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lastest Etsy Find

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day today. I just love online shopping, the anticipation of waiting for the package to arrive adds to the excitement of the product. Etsy by far is my favorite place to order everything from, whether it be monogrammed items or other unique pieces. My latest find on Etsy is the cutest, and afordable watch. I had been yearning for a Micheal Kors watch but decided this watch suited me more at this time. The watch is from a cute shop named Eco Design Project and is based out of Los Angeles, California. I think what made me fall in love with this watch so much is the seed bead pattern on the leather watch band, resembling the bracelets I hand make and sell (see more about my jewelry under the page/tab Bead Junkie). Hopefully you all are able take a little time out of your hectic day to go check out this adorable shop! I would love to hear some feed back on what you think of these unique timepieces!


















The watch on the left is the watch I ordered and am waiting to come in and the one on the right is another adorable one I was debating on purchasing!

Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EcoDesignProject?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment