Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Favorite Book

I'm a total book worm. I would rather spend all day at the beach reading a great book then go to the movies. I have read TONS of books over the years and not one book has made such an impact on my life like the book Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. This book has been around for about 20 years and has sold over one million copies, which doesn't surprise me at all. This book is such a moving book and shows how enduring and powerful God's love for one couple is. This book brought me to tears... take that back, by the end of the book I was sobbing! After finishing this powerful book I became emotionally attached to it, with all of its tear stained pages and markings. As you can tell in the second picture below, the books resting place is right next to my bed even though I have finished it. I encourage you all to read this book at sometime in your life, you will never feel more-true-to-self and loved after finishing this amazing book. If you have read this book, I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on Redeeming Love. Have a great rest of your day!


















Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers can be found at your local bookstore.














My well loved copy of Redeeming Love sitting under my bedside table!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read too! I don't think I could choose a favorite though, there are just way too many.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete